True is redesigning the goalie market as we know it. With the recent acquisition of Lefevre, True has now asserted themselves as a premier goalie dealer with over 50% of goaltenders wearing True / Lefevre gear produced in CANADA!
- The L20.1 sits close to the leg and allows for more mobility in the ankle ensuring a greater range of motion.
- FRS – Fast Rotation System hugs the calf and gives support and offers flexibility when dropping into the butterfly.
- A thinner, stiffer pad from other models makes it rigid and lightweight.
- The flat boot angle allows for more flexibility in the ankle and quicker transitions into the butterfly.
- 90° Boot breaks allows for excellent boot flexibility.
- Lightweight outer strapping allows for precise adjustments and a personalized fit.
- Given the new boot angle this pad tends to run a bit larger than other lines.
- Stock specs we ordered are. Pre-curved, single break core, no break outer roll – stiff, soft boot, 2″ webbing leg strap, recessed knee with remover inside wrap with suregrip, HD Foam toe bridge with Hybrid Bungee lace, under heel boot strap.
Please note these pads are fully customizable and can be ordered by contacting us. Please see the link below for custom options.