Lefevre is stepping out on their own for 2020 and give consumers gear that was previously only obtainable by professional goaltenders. They are making the gear with the highest quality materials in Canada to create a very rich, high performing and solid line of equipment.
- The L20.1 sits close to the leg and allows for more mobility in the ankle ensuring a greater range of motion.
- FRS – Fast Rotation System hugs the calf and gives support and offers flexibility when dropping into the butterfly.
- A thinner, stiffer pad from other models makes it rigid and lightweight.
- The flat boot angle allows for more flexibility in the ankle and quicker transitions into the butterfly.
- 90° Boot breaks allows for excellent boot flexibility.
- Lightweight outer strapping allows for precise adjustments and a personalized fit.
- Given the new boot angle this pad tends to run a bit larger than other lines.
- Stock specs we ordered are. Pre-curved, single break core, no break outer roll – stiff, soft boot, 2″ webbing leg strap, recessed knee with remover inside wrap with suregrip, HD Foam toe bridge with Hybrid Bungee lace, under heel boot strap.