True is redesigning the goalie market as we know it. With the recent acquisition of Lefevre, True has now asserted themselves as a premier goalie dealer with over 50% of goaltenders wearing True / Lefevre gear produced in CANADA!
The L12.2 pads were designed to be connected to the leg while allowing the ankle to move more freely. Patent-pending Fast Rotation System (FRS) located at the calf makes them incredibly responsive and offers the stability needed to drop on the ice.
- Adheres to the ice
- The top of the pad is made of high-density foam, which allows for better ice coverage.
- Freedom of Movement
- The new boot channel offers optimal skate mobility when going up and down.
- Foot Flexibility
- Optimal boot flexibility offers better support in the post, in reverse-VH position.
- Rebound Control
- New, flatter, Knee Roll design provides better rebound control in position.
- Double Internal Strapping
- Patent-pending Fast Rotation System (FRS) allows quick double strapping adjustment for the calf. Offering better stability and balance.
Please note these pads are fully customizable and can be ordered by contacting us. Please see the link below for custom options.